Boost the impact of your digital collections
JSTOR Forum is user-friendly software that allows you to manage, catalog, and distribute your institution’s collections and projects. The next generation of Artstor’s Shared Shelf, Forum provides an affordable way to share your digital collections at your institution and beyond.
Catalog a library’s special collection, preserve a retiring faculty member’s image archives, upload student videos, and easily make these projects available within a department, campus-wide, or publicly on the web. Forum handles collections of all sizes and media types, allowing for easy integration into project sites, coursework, research, and marketing materials. You may also share your content in Artstor’s public collections and mingle it with the Artstor Digital Library's 2.5 million images – making it discoverable in an environment that faculty and students at 1,800 institutions around the world already trust and use.
- Manage projects such as library special collections, faculty research, and institutional history and marketing materials
- Support multiple file types including image, audio, video, and documents
- Enable multiple users to work simultaneously on projects
- Work flexibly with users of all skill levels, whether faculty, librarians, or students, and assign different roles and access levels for each user
- Create rich records efficiently with bulk editing tools, work record support, and easy access to controlled vocabularies
- Tailor our customizable metadata schemas to perfectly suit your project types
- Share local collections and projects within your own institution or publish to DPLA, your Omeka sites, or Artstor’s public collections
- Use our Open API to publish to your institutional repository or OAI harvesting to publish to a discovery platform
- Set the viewing and download size of your published images
Support and services
Participation includes one terabyte of storage, and adding more space is affordable and easy.
Subscribers get 8 hours of personalized support for implementation during the first year of participation and unlimited free online training sessions.
We also offer data migration and implementation services.Or contact email@example.com
+1.866.248.2691 (Toll-free, USA and Canada only)