Support for primary and technical contacts
Artstor User Services is available to support the needs and questions of primary and technical contacts. Support begins with the initial implementation of the Artstor Digital Library. User Services staff are available by email, phone, or fax from 9:30am to 5:30pm EST, Monday through Friday for feedback, problem-solving, and general questions.
Areas of support:
- Assisting with system requirements, access testing, and set-up diagnosis
- Providing general information, background materials, and help documentation
- Troubleshooting to find solutions to individual problems
- Providing software and content updates via newsletters and email
Support for end-users
Although we believe that our Online Help documents should answer most questions that will come up concerning the use of the Artstor Digital Library, end-users may also contact User Services directly via the feedback forms located under the Help menu within the Artstor Digital Library.
These forms can be used to ask specific questions about the Digital Library and its use, to report bugs, to suggest content corrections, and to request additions or enhancements.
Inquiries are generally responded to within 1 to 2 business days.
Artstor offers a variety of training options for those who would like to learn more about using the Artstor Digital Library and the Offline Image Viewer (OIV) presentation software:
- Online training via Web seminars are offered daily for individuals and by appointment for organized groups.
- On-site training for North American participants is available on a limited basis. Please contact User Services to find out more.
- Recorded training sessions and other training materials created by Artstor are available online for local reference.
Refer to the Using Artstor section for more information about these training options.
Contact User Services
Artstor User Services
151 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
phone: 888.278.0079 (USA and Canada) or 212.500.2414