User Services Offers Spring Training
Are you interested in learning more about ARTstor? User Services is now scheduling training for Spring 2007. We offer the following many training options, all free of charge. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn about which option is best for you.
Intensive onsite training
ARTstor User Services will visit your campus to provide intensive train-the-trainer sessions for library staff as well as demonstrations and training for faculty and graduate students. A minimum of thirty attendees or representatives from at least four different institutions is required. We recommend that you schedule onsite training at least six weeks in advance. Availability is limited, so please contact us as soon as possible to schedule a visit for Spring 2007.
Customized online training
For groups of librarians and/or faculty, we provide online training through WebEx, an online interactive classroom tool. [artstor.webex.com] All that is required is a computer with Internet access, a speaker phone, and a projector. We will work with you to create single or multiple sessions for your institution. Please contact us to learn more and to schedule a session.
Training at conferences
ARTstor User Services attends many relevant professional conferences. We often host a suite in the conference hotel where ARTstor users are invited to receive prescheduled training. In some cases, we may have a booth in an exhibition hall where ARTstor users are invited to stop by with general questions and receive scheduled training. We plan to attend the following upcoming conferences:
- American Historical Association (AHA), Atlanta, GA, January 4-7, 2007
- American Libraries Association Midwinter (ALA), Seattle, WA, January 19-24, 2007
- College Art Association (CAA), New York, NY, February 14-17, 2007
- Renaissance Society of America, Miami, FL, March 22-24, 2007
- Visual Resources Association (VRA), Kansas City, MO, March 27-31, 2007
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), Baltimore, MD, March 29–April 1, 2007
- Society of Architectural Historians (SAH), Pittsburgh, PA, April 9–15, 2007
- Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA), Atlanta, GA, April 26–May 5, 2007
As we approach the dates for each conference, we will provide more information through our announcement email list. If you plan on attending any of these conferences and would like to set up a meeting or training session, please contact us.
Daily online sessions
ARTstor offers ongoing daily training sessions on all aspects of using ARTstor. We offer these training sessions live and online through our WebEx website at artstor.webex.com. Please feel free to sign up for any number of sessions.