ARTstor Events at Spring Conferences
Society of Architectural Historians Annual Meeting
April 23rd –27th, 2008
ARTstor will host a booth in the exhibit area of the Annual Meeting of the Society of Architectural Historians. Kimberly Henrikson (ARTstor User Services Specialist) will be available to answer your questions about the digital library and our collections, and to demonstrate ARTstor features and functions.
Digital Library Federation Spring Forum
April 28th -30th, 2008
ARTstor staff will attend the Digital Library Federation Spring Forum later this month and will present a Bird-of-a-Feather session:
- ARTstor — A Platform for Broad-scale Sharing of Digital Images
April 29th 2:30-3:30 pm (Greenway J, Second Floor)
- This session will report on ARTstor’s institutional collections pilot program as well as our plans for Hosting Phase Two. We will also share ideas about leveraging the ARTstor technology platform to provide a more open environment for sharing digital image collections. James Shulman (ARTstor Executive Director) and Carole Ann Fabian (ARTstor Director of Strategic Outreach and User Services) will present.
Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) Annual Conference
May 1st -5th, 2008
ARTstor staff will attend the ARLIS/NA conference in Denver, Colorado and will participate in conference sessions and host a User Group meeting:
- Workshop: Cataloging Cultural Objects and Practical Applications in the Library.
May 2nd 8:00am– 4:00pm (pre-registration required)
- Johanna Baumann (ARTstor Metadata Associate) will co-present on the relationship between VRA Core 4.0 and Cataloging Cultural Objects (CCO).
- ARTstor User Group Meeting
May 5th 12:00pm – 1:30pm (light lunch will be served)
- Learn about what’s new in ARTstor including new directions in collection development, our upcoming software release, and demonstration of our new large