More images from the Contemporary Art (Larry Qualls Archive) collection now available in Artstor
More than 4,600 additional images from Larry Qualls’ archive of contemporary art are now available in the Artstor Digital Library. This most recent release includes contemporary art exhibited in New York City galleries during Summer 2002, Fall 2002, Winter 2003, and Spring 2003. Artstor is digitizing more than 100,000 images from Qualls’ archive, documenting three decades of contemporary art exhibitions at galleries and other exhibition spaces throughout New York City and elsewhere.
The most current release brings the total number of available Qualls images to more than 65,400. Subsequent releases in Artstor will be made available as they are cataloged by Qualls.
To view this collection: go to the Artstor Digital Library, browse by collection, and click “Contemporary Art from the Larry Qualls Archive”; or enter the Keyword Search: qualls.
For more detailed information about this collection, visit the Contemporary Art (Larry Qualls) collection page.
- Architecture and Design Collection (Museum of Modern Art)
- Contemporary Art (Franklin Furnace Archives)
- Eugene James Martin
- Exhibition Installation Photograph Collection (The Museum of Modern Art Archives)
- Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
- Magnum Photos
- Mark Rothko
- Modern Latin American Art (Jacqueline Barnitz, Art and Art History Department, The University of Texas at Austin)
- New Museum of Contemporary Art
- Roy Lichtenstein