New agreement: Additional images from the Williams College Museum of Art
Artstor and Williams College Museum of Art are collaborating to release an additional 2,700 recently digitized images in the Digital Library. The new images come from the Museum’s African, Eastern, and Ancient collections, as well as its collection of the works of the artist brothers Maurice and Charles Prendergast.
The Williams College Museum of Art contains approximately 12,000 works, representing a broad range of time periods and cultures. Along with holdings in Ancient and European art, the permanent collection emphasizes American Art, Modern and Contemporary art, and the art of Asia and other world cultures.
For detailed information about this collection, visit the Williams College Museum of Art page in Artstor.
You may also be interested in:
• Art, Archaeology, and Architecture (Erich Lessing Culture and Fine Arts Archives)
• Fondazione Federico Zeri (Università di Bologna)
• The Samuel H. Kress Collection
• Italian and other European Art (Scala Archives)
• Frick Art Reference Library Photoarchives