Students: Become an Artstor Ambassador!
We are looking for students in all concentrations to become the voice of Artstor on their campus for the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters.
Who are we looking for?
Good communicators who know and use the Artstor Digital Library in their studies and who are passionate about improving education.
What you get:
- Work with professionals from Artstor’s New York office to develop valuable business skills, such as event planning, marketing, and public speaking.
- Learn how to create effective social media campaigns, including writing blog posts, with campus-wide and international exposure.
- Network at Artstor events with peers from institutions across the country.
- Add Artstor to your resume and receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
- Take part in special events and win prizes!
To apply, fill out this questionnaire. We will reach out to selected candidates for a brief interview.
Deadline is June 12, 2015. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and selected candidates will be notified by June 19, 2015.
We encourage administrators and faculty members to pass this on to their students.