Friday links: Gluten free art, photos made from starch, and a preservation crisis
Some links we have been reading this week:
- Scared of gluten in your art, fear no more the internet now has the Gluten-Free Museum.
- Could this hellish landscape be a work by Hieronymus Bosch? Experts now think so.
- Photographers have tried many methods to capture images, including using potato starch.
- And speaking of, take a look at the preservation challenges film faces today.
- An apple a day might keep the doctor away, but could visiting a museum or stunning landmark also boost your immune system?
- And finally, we are suckers for recreations of classic works of art. For example, these Klimt works recreated for an annual AIDS charity event.