Did you know you can download and print image details?
You may already know that you can zoom in to see detailed views of the images in the Artstor Digital Library, but did you know that you can also save, download, and print the details themselves? You can include these image details in image groups and presentations. It’s easy!
To create an image detail:
- Log in to your registered Artstor account
- Double-click on an image thumbnail to open it in the image viewer
- In zoom modeclick on the image to create your desired thumbnail.
Now you can:
- Print the image detail by clicking
- Download the image detail as a JPG file by clicking
- Save the image detail to an image group by clicking . Once you’ve added it to an image group, it can be exported to PowerPoint, OIV, or in an image group zip download.