Broadening horizons: Artstor collections 2020-2021
Extending our cultural scope and disciplinary reach
We are working to add new collections that extend Artstor’s cultural scope and disciplinary reach. This includes African, African American, and Asian content, and content in disciplines such as social justice and human geography, environmental studies, public health, and natural sciences. New additions centered on this growing diversity include: Barbara Anello: Khmer Sites; Arthur Szyk; Brooklyn Museum; Magnum Photos, and more.
Collections and additions published in 2020
- California College of the Arts: Contemporary Art Project
- The Phillips Collection
- Oregon College of Art and Craft
- The Cleveland Museum of Art (open)
- Te Papa Tongarewa (National Museum of New Zealand) (open)
- Images from the History of Medicine (The National Library of Medicine) (open)
- Statens Museum for Kunst (open)
Continue to visit this blog to stay up to date with our new collection announcements, or sign up to receive the Artstor newsletter in your inbox.