Here are just ten reasons educators in 1,900 institutions around the world are using Artstor to teach:
1. The wealth of images and primary sources to enhance most subjects.
2. All images are rights cleared for education and research (and beyond in some cases!).
3. It’s easy to make and share image groups for assignments and home study.
4. Effortless, fully captioned PowerPoint presentations.
5. Easy to generate citations in various formats.
6. The ability to zoom and compare images and primary source documents with our IIIF viewer for close inspection and visual literacy, and create digital field trips with our virtual reality panoramas.
7. The option to integrate images and groups in your LMS and ed-tech tools with our permanent links and sharing options.
8. Increased engagement and learning success for visual learners.
10. An effective way to amplify understanding of texts, help students develop descriptive skills, and ground lessons in time and place.
You can also check out our teaching remotely page for more tips.